Thursday 25 May 2017

Reflections 2017


















This is my Numeracy for the week 4 our WALT was to add by counting on in tens.
I think I need to work on getting harder questions.
I think I did pretty good on getting all my answers right.















This is my chapter Chat for the week we had to Make an
Acrostic Poem using the letters MS BIXBY'S LAST DAY.
I think I did good with on getting most of my letter filed in.
Next time I think I should get more describing words to describe the book.
















This is my literacy for the week we had to make a poster for cross country.
I think I did good with getting my poster looking good.
And I think I need to work on getting more info to put on my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.