Friday 22 September 2017

W9,T3,2017,Reflections

Last week the hole school started PrEP
I have a worker job in my PrEP ventcher We made Painted Jars with kawaii faces on them.
We also made Dough Made with Cornstarch and conditioner it was really fun to make and messy. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my numeracy for the week we were working on Fractions I think I need to work on Adding Fractions and I think I did good on counting backwards and fords in fractions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my Word Work for the week It was trying to get as many words we could out of Encyclopaedia I got Forty five words out of Encyclopaedia.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Caysey
    I really like your blog post because you included what you have been doing over the week and showing all the fraction work you have been doing. I think you could just check some of the spelling because some words are spelt wrong. How long did it take you to think of all the words for your word game? What is your favourite type of fraction work?
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caysey,
    Your word finding is interesting, you found lots! I have found another one for you. Cycle! Do you like it? How many words can you find out of my name Royden?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.