Tuesday 26 September 2017

End of Term Reflections T3 2017

This Tern I think This Term I Improved on My Spelling and My Maths Because I  Know how to Spell More words and I Have Moved up a Maths group .
For next Term My Goal is to Move into the highest Maths group And I would Like to Improve on my Spelling a Little Bit.
This Term We have been doing Xtra Maths and it has been Awesome me have all enjoined It very much .  
This is my favourite Peace of Work I have done This term I was my Speech. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Caysey

    Hi it’s Allie, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really enjoyed reading the book Wonder. I think it is really important for people to know what its like to live with something that makes you different. I can't wait to go to the movies to see it on the big screen.

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.