Friday 8 March 2019

This week in the news...

Sesame Street was in the news this week because its their 50th anniversary. Sesame Street is a very loved TV show from adults and children all over the world. Sesame Street had there first TV show on the 10 November 1969. 

There are also movies and episodes off Sesame Street and they are all pretty cool. There are lots of Characters like Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird, and more. 

I think Sesame Street is a really good kids program I remember watching Sesame Street as a little kid and I sure loved it .

They have Been on TV since my mum was a child and that was a pretty long time ago . I hope you learnt something about Sesame Street today and if you haven't seen any movies or TV shows about it you should go and watch some. 

Do you have childhood memories of Sesame Street?


Image result for sesame street anniversaryImage result for sesame street anniversary

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caysey, I too watched Sesame Street as a young child. My favourite character was Oscar the Grouch. It certainly has been playing on television for a long time. I wonder if it will be around for another 50 years?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.