Thursday 28 February 2019

About Myself :)

Kia Ora ,
My name Is Caysey and I go to greymain school .
My Mum is Australian and my dad was born in new Zealand but
he is not Maori . I have a little brother and sister and they were both
born in Australia but me and my big sister were born in New
Zealand .


As you know my name is Caysey and I love maths I think I
Am pretty good at most things but maths is my favourite I
really like art too . One of my goals is to get better at all of
my standards or above in Maths reading and writing . One of
my challenges are to learn all of my times tables and be able
to say them really fast .  


So like you already know my name is Caysey I’m really
looking forward to camp and wearable arts this year . My
Personal achievements are probably to get to step 3 in gymnastics .
I have Lots of people that inspire me my mum is one of them and so
is Billie eilish . I hope you learnt something about me today Goodbye
:)

These are some photos of my friends and me .
We had to do a task about what we like to do and our favourite
stuff to do and this is what I write down .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.