Friday 12 April 2019

About Term 1 !

Its finally the end of the term 1 this term was really good because I got to be friends with new people and I did most of my work . We did a lot of stuff this term but my favourite thing was probably going to brunner mine because we got to get out of the class and I really like to get out of the class room .
We were also learning different maths and it was a really good learning environment to be learning new stuff in . I really liked making Anzac biscuits yesterday it was really fun and its nice that we are sending them to people that may not be able to cook them for there self's . I had a really fun term hanging out with my friends and learning new stuff and I cant wit for next term for camp and more . 
I hope everyone had a good term 1 !

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon Caysey. I really liked the writting you did keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.