Wednesday 3 July 2019

Last week

This week is the last week of Term 2 . 
This term we have been working on heaps of stuff and we also did heaps of fun stuff too .
We went to camp this term and we did loads of fun stuff on camp , camp was also my favourite thing we did this term because we got to hang out with our friends and do heaps of stuff we wouldn't normally do .
We also have team time tomorrow and team time is for people that have done all of there work and are up to date.
We do stuff like bringing your own device, Board games,and sport . I'm really looking ford to next Term I think its going to be really fun .

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Caysey, my name is Nevaeh and I go to Taipa Area School. I really liked how you explained all the things you have done this term. All of the things you did sounded really fun. Maybe you could try using a better word other than stuff to explain with more detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.