Friday 14 October 2016

Reflections Week 1 Term 4


   This is my math follow-up for this week.We had to find out were the P's go and where the S's go the S's are the sharks and the P means palm tree.




  This is one of my Chapter chat activity's for this week and the book is the Person Controller.Its a really good book I like the book alot.Fred is in the bin so far and Ellie is trying to get him out!








We have been doing mythical creatures  this is my mythical creature writing my mythical creature is a unicorn.  

      

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Caysey,This is very good I like how you have put lots of info on the chapter chat but maybe next time I like you could put a we bit more info on the mythical creacher but I very like how you have put lots of good work into your work this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.