Friday 3 March 2017

Mainstars Term 1 2017 - Family Tree

This is one of my main stars and it is my family tree it was one of the main stars I had to do I am going to try and get my great great grandmothers and grandfathers on my family tree I think I did pretty well but I still need to improve on my tree and I think I could put more decoration.   

IMG_7097.JPGThis is one of my mainstars it is keeping a diary for one week I think that I did good with keeping track with were I was at and next time I could add more information.

IMG_7107.JPG This is me doing another one of my mainstars this is making a mini book for little children about how to be a good friend I think I did good with not making the sentences to long for little children i think next time I could enplane my sentences more.

I also have more mainstars like getting my camp gear ready for camp and helping at home I will add the photos below.
Screenshot 2017-03-12 at 19.24.04.png
IMG_7077.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.