Friday 3 March 2017

Reflections week 5 Term 1

This is my word work for the week I chose silly sentences for my word work. Next time I could improve on my choosing of words getting better spelling words. I think that i done better with my work I think I have improved on explaining my sentences.


This is my numeracy for the week we have been doing maths buddy it has been a really good program and I am liking it so far I think I need to improve on getting better scores and improving on my medals. I think

This is my chapter chat task for the week it was doing a before of camp green lake and an after I think I  need to improve on my drawing discrimination and I think I did alright with making my drawings so people know what they are.

Mar 1, 2017 10:06:36 AM.jpg

Mar 1, 2017 10:07:33 AM.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.