Friday 14 December 2018

Looking Back...

2018 Was A Very Great Year For Me My Confidence Has Done Up So Much And I Was So Scared To Come Up To Totara But Turns Out Its Not So Bad .  

The Best Thing About 2018 Was Probably Going to Mistletoe Bay  Camp Because It was Really Fun And I Had A lot Of experience Doing New things And Getting to Know People Better. It Was Also My Favourite Camp I Have Been Too And I Cant Wait till Next Year When We Go To Hamner Springs . 

Something I Am Proud Of Is Getting Way Better And My Reading And maths I Have Gone Up A Couple Stanines In Both . 

Some Of My Goals For 2019 Are Getting Into Some School Jobs That Only The Year 8s Can Get into And Staying High In My Stanines. I Had Alot Of Fun This Year And I cant Wait Till Next Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.